What is Caverta 100mg?
Caverta 100mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Uses of Caverta Tablet
- Erectile Dysfuntion
Caverta 100mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence;caverta 100mg usage where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
2. Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Major & minor caverta 100mg side effects are here
- Pain in extremity.
How Caverta Tablet works
Caverta 100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
How to use Caverta Tablet
caverta 100mg how to use – take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Caverta 100mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
In Depth Information on Caverta Tablet
Expert advice for Caverta Tablet
- Take it when you need it.
- Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Caverta about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Caverta helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Caverta if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Caverta if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
Are there any missed dose instructions?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. caverta 100mg dosage can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Are there any overdose instructions?
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.