What is Pulmopres 20mg ?
Pulmopres 20mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Pulmopres 20mg Uses For
- Erectile Dysfuntion
Pulmopres 20mg use for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmopres 20mg use for to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Pulmopres 20mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination. How to use Pulmopres Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pulmopres 20mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Pulmopres 20mg Tablet works
Pulmopres 20mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Pulmopres 20mg Side effects
Major & minor side effects of Pulmopres 20mg Tablet are here
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reactionDifficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Pulmopres 20mg Dosage
Missed Dose instructions
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Expert advice for Pulmopres 20mg Tablet
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Pulmopres 20mg Tablet about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Pulmopres 20mg price helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Pulmopres 20mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Pulmopres 20mg Tablet if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).