Vilitra 20 mg
What is Vilitra 20 mg?
Vilitra 20mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction medication and works for almost all men. It has a fast action time and last up to 50% longer than Sildenafil. It is a potent molecule that needs patients to consume a smaller dosage for the same or fuller action. Scientists have pointed out that the ingredient in Vilitra 20 mg is stronger than ingredients like Tadalafil and Sildenafil
Uses of Vilitra 20 having salt Verdanafil
Erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is malfunction of penis for sexual activity. During erectile dysfunction, there is a lack of proper erection of penis for the purpose of sexual intercourse thus leading to impotency. Improper erection leads to sexual dissatisfaction in males.
How to take Vilitra 20mg
vilitra 20 price shall be taken with full glass of water. Take it with or without food. However certain foods rich in fiber are better for taking Vilitra 20 in the body.
How the drug does works?
Vilitra 20 mg improves erectile dysfunction condition by regulating blood supply in the direction of male reproductive organ. The origin of ED is PDE5 enzyme. Reproductive organ is encased by PDE5 enzyme. Due to the protection around pe**is, blood could not find way to come in and give men tight erections for completing s**ual activity happily.
Who can use Vilitra 20 mg?
Vilitra 20 mg is designed for men only.
Major & minor vilitra 20 side effects are here
- severe dizziness
- difficulty in breathing
- Sudden vision loss
- loss of hearing
- severe nausea
- chest pain
- pain or tingling in neck, jaw, or arm
- difficulty in swallowing
- irregular heartbeat
- pain or numbness that spreads to the arms, neck or jaw
- a painful or prolonged erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- a severe headache
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Vilitra 20mg is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you take it every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if overdose is taken?
If taken an overdose, immediately call your doctor. If exceeded the dose of Vilitra 20 mg can have to face severe side effects. Never take the vilitra 20mg dosage more than suggested.
Do not consume alcohol when you are taking this medication as it leads to severe side effects. Avoid grapefruit or grapefruit products while consuming this tablet. Do not indulge in sexual activity if you have been advised against.
When not to use?
Patients who have allergy with Vardenafil or any ingredients of this medicine must avoid taking it. Those who take chest pain or poppers having nitrates should also abstain from this pill. You may resort to other medications available for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Before taking this medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of the medicine.
- In case, the patient is suffering from cancer, diabetes, frequent heartburn, heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, high cholesterol and HIV infection, then they should consult to the doctor before taking this medicine.
- The patient should contact to the doctor immediately if erection lasts more than 4 hours or if it’s painful.
- The medicine does not provide protection against s**ually transmitted disease or HIV infection. Therefore, the patient should take proper care and use alternate method for the prevention of such disease.
- Before taking vilitra 20mg reviews, the patient should tell to the doctor if they have any medical history of heart problem (heart attack, irregular heartbeat), chest pain, stroke, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, angulation, Peyronie’s disease, prolonged erection, sickle cell anaemia, retinitis pigmentosa, leukaemia, etc.