What is Caverta 100mg?
Caverta 100mg Tablet medicine relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in expand the stream of blood in certain correct areas of the body. It is used for the nursinng of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Uses of Caverta Tablet
Caverta 100mg medicine is used for the nursing of impotencey; caverta 100mg usage where accomplish and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual catalysis .
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Caverta 100mg drug is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart.it also rectify exercise potential in such patients.
Major & minor caverta 100mg side effects are here
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How Caverta Tablet works
Caverta 100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by expand blood stream to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
Caverta 100mg How To Take
The suggested amount of Caverta is 100mg, which is to be taken one time before lovemaking.
Caverta should be taken 30 minutes before lovemaking.
The tablet should be taken once in 24 hours in order to avoid side effects of this medication.
The effect of this medication remains active for about 4-6 hours.
It is essential to take prior prescription of doctor.
This medication not only helps men to treat ed but also helps by increasing man self-confidence.
Expert advice for Caverta Tablet
- Take it when you need it.
- Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Caverta about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Caverta helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Caverta if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Caverta if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
Are there any missed dose instructions?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. caverta 100mg dosage be leap if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This appeal to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Are there any overdose instructions?
Contact a doctor directly if an overdose is doubtful. You might need directly medical attention if the overdose is grave.
For More information to visit our Site :- Strapcart.com