What is Lenmid 25mg?
Lenmid 25mg Tablet is used to treat anemia, which Raise in patients suffering from myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). The medcine is used in fusion with certain other Drug in the treatment of multiple myeloma (MM). Some patients suffering from mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) may also receive Lenmid 25Mg Tablet treatment, as it is an immunomuodulator.
Uses Of Lenmid Tablet
Lenmid 25 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction.
How to use Lenmid Tablet
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as guided by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lenmid 25mg Tablet may be eaten with or without food, but it is better to take it at a stable time.
How Lenmid Tablet works
Lenmid 25mg Tablet modulates the activity of body’s immune system and helps indirectly attacking the cancer cells. It also stops the growth of blood vessels in cancer.
Mode of action
lenalid 25mg uses to successfully treat both inflammatory disorders and cancers in the past 15 years. There are multiple mechanisms of action, and they can be simplified by organizing them as mechanisms of action in vitro and in vivo. In vitro, cheap lenalidomide has three main activities: direct anti-tumor effect, inhibition of the microenvironment support for tumor cells, and immunomodulatory role.
In inclusion to its willfull effect, Lenmid 25Mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please advice your doctor if you experience any wrost reaction to the medication.
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Decreased calcium level in blood
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Blood clots
- Dry skin
Lenmid Tablet – Precautions
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. lenalid 25mg india Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid activities causing bruising or injury
- Avoid contact with cold or infectious people
- Do not donate blood, semen or serum during treatment or for 4 weeks after treatment
- Do not drive or operate machines
- Have risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions and fatal heart problems during treatment
- Monitor regular blood tests before and during the treatment
- Undergo pregnancy tests before, every 4 weeks and after the treatment
- Use contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after treatment
For More Information Visite Our Site :- Strapcart.com