About Manforce 100mg
manforce 100mg tablet use for the treatment of impotency; where gettingand sustaining an erection is a issue while having sexual catalysis . However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Manforce 100mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Manforce 100mg How to use
Take this drug in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. manforce 100mg how to take Do not chew, crush or break it. Manforce 100 mg pill is to be taken with food.
How Manforce Tablet works
Manforce 100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It Act by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you getting and manage a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Manforce 100mg Tablet Side effects
Major & minor manforce 100mg side effects are here:-
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Manforce 100mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you re call. It can be leap if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to situation like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Expert advice for Manforce Tablet
- Take it when you required it. Do not eat more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Manforce 100 mg pills about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- manforce 100mg review helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Manforce 100 mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain). Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Manforce 100 mg medicine if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
For More Information Visite Our Site : Strapcart.com