Zhewitra 40 mg
What is Zhewitra 40 mg?
Zhewitra 40mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction medication and works for almost all men. It has a fast action time and last up to 50% longer than Sildenafil. It is a potent molecule that needs patients to consume a smaller dosage for the same or fuller action. Scientists have pointed out that the ingredient in Zhewitra 40 mg is stronger than ingredients like Tadalafil and Sildenafil.
How it works?
Vardenafil 40mg action is just like that of tadalafil and Sildenafil. It has the ability to control over the activity of this enzyme. Zhewitra 40mg stops the activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. At the same time, the blood vessels carrying blood away from the penis decrease in size and decrease the removal of blood from the penis. Erection can be easily achieved by using Zhewitra 40mg review.
How much to take?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
How to Use it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
Take the tablet at the same time each day, so as to avoid forgetting the dose. This should become a habit for you to take the tablet until the doctor tells you to stop the drug.
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Zhewitra 40mg Side effects
Zhewitra 40mg tablet may lead to some common and less serious Zhewitra 40mg side effect such as:
- Stuffy nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rare and severe side effects such as:
- Chest pain
- Loss of vision
- Hearing loss
Zhewitra 40mg Dosage
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Zhewitra 40mg is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you take it every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if overdose is taken?
If taken vardenafil overdose, immediately call your doctor. If exceeded the dose of Zhewitra 40mg can have to face severe side effects. Never take the dug more than suggested.
Warnings and Precautions
- Before taking this medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of the medicine.
- In case, the patient is suffering from cancer, diabetes, frequent heartburn, heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, high cholesterol and HIV infection, then they should consult to the doctor before taking this medicine.
- The patient should contact to the doctor immediately if erection lasts more than 4 hours or if it’s painful.
- vardenafil interactions does not provide protection against s**ually transmitted disease or HIV infection. Therefore, the patient should take proper care and use alternate method for the prevention of such disease.
- Before taking this medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they have any medical history of heart problem (heart attack, irregular heartbeat), chest pain, stroke, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, angulation, Peyronie’s disease, prolonged erection, sickle cell anaemia, retinitis pigmentosa, leukaemia, etc.
- The user of this medicine should limit their alcohol intake.
- In case the patient is taking any herbal product, prescription drug and non-prescription drug, then they should tell to the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not smoke if taking Zhewitra 40mg.